How do you plan your life 3, 5, 10 years into the future?
Would you ever consider your dreams to hold sway over your ideas?
Do you consider where you are now in regards to job and geographic region?
Do you take into account the lives that your own life touches or interacts with?
Seriously folks, post some comments on this one.
Sure, I could ask the question: “What drives you?” or “What makes life worth the grind and participation for you?” but I’m not.
I am simply going to state a few things that encompass my drive and grind:
- Hard work yields opportunities that are limited by funds.
- Cutting distractions saves money. (“Groupon” sites, random catalogs, emails from retailers)
- Pouring into focus what you really want out of life into long-term manageable goals.
- Removing people (including blood relatives) that are toxic, abusive, abrasive, etc.
- Accepting your means (current job), and evaluating the tools needed to go “the distance.”
You will hit some bumps along your grind. You will find distractions being a constant…
but its how you deal with them in general that will help you stay your course.