I know I just moved into a new place, but the situation I moved into has changed dramatically in the short time since I got here. Its clear that I need to find another place and fast. I have a steady income and 5 years history with my current job, but I don’t have a security deposit lying around and I need to come up with one ASAP.
Other things about me? I am a veteran of the military. I’m queer. I have never been arrested.
Please donate as much or as little as you can as everything helps! Please repost this link to boost the signal.
Lexie’s moving fund
I am perplexed.
The root meaning of my name is Greek for “helper”, and it is infected in my heart, soul, and mind to assist ones I love.
- Do you “sit on your hands” until the problem goes away or fixes itself?
- Do you “take a pile of money, placed under the problem; set it ablaze” until the problem goes away?
- Do you run in the 180 degree opposite angle to the problem in a hasty fashion?
Then you have to ask:
- Are you the type of person with a conscious?
- Can you sleep at night based on your actions?
- Do you feel that would help your own problems?
But you cannot force someone to tell you about their problems, and in the end you can figure moving on and spending more time with responsive people.