Sure, I could ask the question: “What drives you?” or “What makes life worth the grind and participation for you?” but I’m not.
I am simply going to state a few things that encompass my drive and grind:
- Hard work yields opportunities that are limited by funds.
- Cutting distractions saves money. (“Groupon” sites, random catalogs, emails from retailers)
- Pouring into focus what you really want out of life into long-term manageable goals.
- Removing people (including blood relatives) that are toxic, abusive, abrasive, etc.
- Accepting your means (current job), and evaluating the tools needed to go “the distance.”
You will hit some bumps along your grind. You will find distractions being a constant…
but its how you deal with them in general that will help you stay your course.